We would like to welcome you to our practice. Our mission is to offer state-of–the-art surgical and medical care to every patient. Our focus of care for each patient is on enhancing their “Vision for Living”.
Eye Care Surgery Center Financial Policy Patient Information and History Form
(Please print and fill out prior to your appointment.)
Our Office Hours
Our hours of operation are 8:00 UNTIL 5:00, Monday through Thursday and Friday 8:00 UNTIL 3:00 at all four locations. We are closed on Saturday and Sunday. We ask that you call the location you are interested in to verify times that the doctor is available.
When calling to schedule your appointment please inform the person answering the phone in detail of your concerns. This allows the staff to schedule your appointment in the most effective way possible. It is of the utmost importance that we know if you are being referred by another doctor. Please inform the scheduling department of the type of insurance you have.
What to Bring On Your First Visit
- A list of questions to review with the doctor.
- A list of all medications you are currently taking, including eye drops.
- Please print the patient information and medical history form. We ask that you complete these forms prior to your visit to avoid extra wait time.
- Bring your insurance card(s), Medicare and/or Medicaid Card, your driver’s license or an ID card.
- Be prepared to pay any co-payment and deductibles at the time of your visit. We accept cash, checks with correct ID, and charge cards.
No Show Policy
We require that you give a 24 hour cancellation on all appointments.
You will be given a reminder call for your appointment date and time. Please make sure our office has the best number to reach you.
Louisiana Balance Billing Notice
Health care services may be provided to you at a network health care facility by facility-based physicians who are not in your health plan. You may be responsible for payment of all or part of the fees for those out-of-network services, in addition to applicable amounts due for co-payments, coinsurance, deductibles, and non-covered services. Specific information about in-network and out-of-network facility-based physicians can be found at the website address of your health plan or by calling the customer service telephone number of your health plan.